Special thanks to our Sponsors:
2018 Rolling Iron Auto Show
– DCH Ford
2018 Ducky Derby
– Durham School Services
2018 Back to School Bash
-Durham School Services
Haunted Allaire! Haunted Hayrides & Village!
– Atlantic Farms, 1506 Atlantic Ave, Manasquan, NJ 08736, (732) 528-8680
Christmas at Allaire & Christmas Lantern Tours
– Wolek’s Garden Service, LLC/Wolek’s Garden Cottage, 3217 Atlantic Ave, Allenwood, NJ 08720 (732) 223-1233
Christmas Member’s Reception
– Hance Accounting & Business Advisors, LLC, Premiere Executive Suites, 2150 Hwy 35, Brook 35 Plaza, Suite 250, Sea Girt, NJ 08750
Special thanks to major donors of the Chapel painting, Mr. Allaire’s House painting, and Blacksmith Shop Forge Renewal:
– Robert and Paul Larson, in memory of Patricia Holly
– Mr. Raymond O’Grady
– The Estate of Evelyn Kessler Morton
– Mr. Nial O’Mahoney, O’Mahony Painting, Pt. Pleasant, NJ (732) 892-1856
2018 Corporate Sponsorships: Please contact Hance M. Sitkus, Executive Director – 732-919-3500 Ext 15.
– Historic Bakery Interior Renewal (painting and carpentry)
– Historic Enameling Building Furnace Stabilization
– Historical Clothing – Outfitting our volunteers in 19th century costumes
– Event Sponsorships (Jan to June)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Opening Day Celebration & Evening Spring Lantern Tours
- Spring Festival
- Recreation a day at “Camp Burton at Allaire, 1929,”
- Dog Appreciation Day
- BBQ and Brew Festival
- Mommy and Me Tea Party
- Civil War Encampment
- Maria Allaire Wedding Reenactmen
– New Interpretive Site: The Howell Iron Works Complex, an interactive experience at the Blast Furnace.
– Sponsor a Craft and Craft Shop! Carpentry, Blacksmithing, Tinsmithing, Fibre Arts, Hearth Cooking and others.
– Preserving Allaire’s History: The Allaire Library Project (Curatorial and Library Opportunities).
The following have generously donated to The Historic Village at Allaire, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of J.P. Allaire’s Howell Iron Works Company from the 1830s that is located within Allaire State Park, Farmingdale, NJ. The organization relies on donations to maintain all the historical buildings along with educational programs for over 9,000 students annually. We are deeply grateful.
The Fairleigh S. Dickinson Jr. Foundation
The Provident Bank Foundation
The Monmouth County Historical Commission
Shore Point Distributing Company
Manasquan Bank Foundation
Mr. Leonard Nass
For Information on making a donation or estate planning, please contact 732.919.3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org