Special thanks to our 2017 Sponsors:
Rolling Iron Auto Show
– Pine Belt Chevrolet
– Seabreeze Ford
Haunted Allaire! Haunted Hayrides & Village!
– Atlantic Farms, 1506 Atlantic Ave, Manasquan, NJ 08736, (732) 528-8680
Christmas at Allaire & Christmas Lantern Tours
– Wolek’s Garden Service, LLC/Wolek’s Garden Cottage, 3217 Atlantic Ave, Allenwood, NJ 08720 (732) 223-1233
Christmas Member’s Reception
– Hance Accounting & Business Advisors, LLC, Premiere Executive Suites, 2150 Hwy 35, Brook 35 Plaza, Suite 250, Sea Girt, NJ 08750
Special thanks to major donors of the Chapel painting, Mr. Allaire’s House painting, and Blacksmith Shop Forge Renewal:
– Robert and Paul Larson, in memory of Patricia Holly
– Mr. Raymond O’Grady
– The Estate of Evelyn Kessler Morton
– Mr. Nial O’Mahoney, O’Mahony Painting, Pt. Pleasant, NJ (732) 892-1856
2018 Corporate Sponsorships: Please contact Hance M. Sitkus, Administrator – 732-919-3500 Ext 15.
– Historic Bakery Interior Renewal (painting and carpentry)
– Historic Enameling Building Furnace Stabilization
– Historical Clothing – Outfitting our volunteers in 19th century costumes
– Event Sponsorships (Jan to June)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Opening Day Celebration & Evening Spring Lantern Tours
- Spring Festival
- Recreation a day at “Camp Burton at Allaire, 1929,”
- Dog Appreciation Day
- BBQ and Brew Festival
- Mommy and Me Tea Party
- Civil War Encampment
- Maria Allaire Wedding Reenactmen
– New Interpretive Site: The Howell Iron Works Complex, an interactive experience at the Blast Furnace.
– Sponsor a Craft and Craft Shop! Carpentry, Blacksmithing, Tinsmithing, Fibre Arts, Hearth Cooking and others.
– Preserving Allaire’s History: The Allaire Library Project (Curatorial and Library Opportunities).