Special thanks to our Sponsors:
New Jersey Lottery
New York Life
2020 Rolling Iron Antique Auto Show
Monmouth Antique Car Club
Special thanks to major donors of the Chapel painting, Mr. Allaire’s House painting, and Blacksmith Shop Forge Renewal:
– Robert and Paul Larson, in memory of Patricia Holly
– Mr. Raymond O’Grady
– The Estate of Evelyn Kessler Morton
– Mr. Nial O’Mahoney, O’Mahony Painting, Pt. Pleasant, NJ (732) 892-1856
2020 Corporate Sponsorships: Please contact Hance M. Sitkus, Executive Director – 732-919-3500 Ext 15.
– Historic Enameling Building Interior Renovation
– Historical Clothing – Outfitting our volunteers in 19th century costumes
-Managers House ADA Ramp Repairs
-History Kids Club Supplies
– Sponsor a Craft and Craft Shop! Carpentry, Blacksmithing, Tinsmithing, Fibre Arts, Hearth Cooking and others.
– Preserving Allaire’s History: The Allaire Library Project (Curatorial and Library Opportunities).
The following have generously donated to The Historic Village at Allaire, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of J.P. Allaire’s Howell Iron Works Company from the 1830s that is located within Allaire State Park, Farmingdale, NJ. The organization relies on donations to maintain all the historical buildings along with educational programs for over 9,000 students annually. We are deeply grateful.
The Fairleigh S. Dickinson Jr. Foundation
The Provident Bank Foundation
The Monmouth County Historical Commission
Manasquan Bank Foundation
New Jersey Council for the Humanities
Monmouth County CARES
For Information on making a donation or estate planning, please contact 732.919.3500 or email email@example.com