Due to Covid-19 we have had to modify our operating procedures to ensure the safety of you, our patrons, and our staff and volunteers. The Historic Village at Allaire is now implementing a daily admission fee. We encourage and recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
If you are planning to join us for the weekend please purchase tickets for both days. We will be charging admission from 11am to 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Pre- Registration general admission ticket for 4 & up – $5.00
Day of general admission tickets for 4 & up – $7.00
Children 3 and under are free.
Please note the following rules for admission into The Historic Village at Allaire
- You must wear a mask upon entry into our historic buildings.
o Hand sanitizer and a masks are available for sale at our General Store
- Please practice Social Distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at all times while touring the Village
- Please follow the delineated traffic path through the historic buildings
- We ask that you do not touch or handle any part of the exhibits.
- Please follow proper handwashing procedures when and where applicable.
- If you are not feeling well please come back and visit us another time. We will be happy to have you when you are feeling better!
- If you have any questions regarding any of these rules please see a staff member
As is the case with any public facility, your attendance in the Village may expose you to Covid-19. Your decision to tour and access our facility is made knowingly and voluntarily by you with full knowledge of it’s risk. AVI and it’s staff have taken measures as suggested by local, county, state and federal governments to maintain safe and clean facility standards. If you disagree, please do not enter the Village facilities. Entrance into the Historic Village at Allaire (crossing the Foreman’s Cottage/Mill Pond admission area) shall constitute a waiver and release of AVI and its staff form any and all liability with respect to the Covid-19 virus. A copy of this notice is available at the AVI (Allaire Village Inc. office)
We are excited to have you back and look forward to “Keeping History Alive” at The Historic Village at Allaire.